Le Creuset Bouillabaisse Pot
Whether preparing a traditional bouillabaisse or large portions of soups and stews, the generous 7-1/2-quart capacity of this oversized cast-iron soup pot comes in handy for recipes using whole ingredients or extra stock. Its gently curved sides create a smaller base and a wider top, which help promote and utilize the natural movement of heated liquid, essentially "self-stirring" contents while cooking. The vessel measures 12-1/2 inches in diameter at the top and 6-3/4 inches at the base (fitting most household burners).
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip.
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F.
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit.
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available.
We Also Recommend