USA PAN® - Mini Loaf Pans
- USA Pan bakeware has been designed with many of the same standard features of industrial baking pans.
- Each pan is constructed of aluminized steel, the material of choice for commercial bakeries.
- Metal thicknesses have been selected that allow even heat distribution and maximum service life.
- Pans also use steel wires in the rim construction of most pans to provide additional strength and resist warping.
- Each pan is coated with AMERICOAT© Plus, a proprietary silicone coating that nearly all North American bakers prefer over dark non-stick coatings. AMERICOAT© Plus is a clear non-stick, environmentally friendly coating that is specifically formulated for superior baking and does not contain any PTFEs or PFOAs.
- Another unique feature is the corrugated or fluted design. The corrugation maximizes pan strength and prevents warping, denting and other effects of everyday use. Corrugation also minimizes surface contact with baked goods which translates into an evenly baked product that is easily released.
We Also Recommend