OXO BREW - Compact Cold Brew Coffee Maker
NEW OXO BREW Compact Cold Brew Coffee Maker is for the coffee drinker looking for a smooth cup of concentrate that doesn’t come at the expense of precious countertop (or fridge) space.
How to Brew:
- Align two vertical markings of Brewing Container to prevent leaking, and add 6 oz/175 g of coarsely ground coffee up to coffee bean icon on Brewing Container. We recommend weighing your coffee grinds, but for reference, 10 oz is roughly 3.5 cups.
- Place the rainmaker on the brewing container
- Fill glass carafe with water up to the dot under the OXO logo
- Pour water through the rainmaker in a circular motion
- Repeat steps 3 & 4
- Remove rainmaker and lightly press down coffee with the back of a spoon to ensure there are no dry spots
- Replace rainmaker, top with lid and place on counter for 12-24 hours or in fridge for 20-24 hours
- Once brewing is finished, place brewing container on top of open glass carafe. Draining will automatically begin
- To serve, dilute concentrate with hot or cold water or milk to your liking. We recommend 2 oz coffee concentrate to 4- 6 oz water or milk
- Store remaining concentrate in glass carafe with cork lid for up to 14 days in the fridge.