Le Creuset Signature Round Dutch Oven - 7 1/4 qt.
We love Le Creuset Signature Round Dutch Ovens because they are versatile and stand the test of time. Pryde's owner, Louise Meyers, has cooked more than a thousand dishes in hers including spaghetti, soups, vegetables, roasted chicken and braised meat.
Handcrafted one at a time inside the Fresnoy-Le-Grand foundry for nearly a century, Le Creuset round Dutch ovens have been a fixture in homes and restaurants around the world for generations.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip.
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F.
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
We Also Recommend