Le Creuset Signature Round Dutch Oven - 7 1/4 qt.
We love Le Creuset Signature Round Dutch Ovens because they are versatile and stand the test of time. Pryde's owner, Louise Meyers, has cooked more than a thousand dishes in hers including spaghetti, soups, vegetables, roasted chicken and braised meat.
Handcrafted one at a time inside the Fresnoy-Le-Grand foundry for nearly a century, Le Creuset round Dutch ovens have been a fixture in homes and restaurants around the world for generations.
The iconic Le Creuset Dutch oven is indispensable in the kitchens of home cooks and professional chefs alike. Expertly crafted from enameled cast iron, the everyday versatility of the Dutch oven makes it ideal for everything from slow-cooking and braising to roasting, baking, frying and more.
Individually crafted by French artisans from the finest quality materials since 1925, the Le Creuset Dutch oven is beloved for its perfected design and exceptional heat retention that locks in moisture and flavor to produce superior results from stove to oven to table. Designed for generations of durability, the easy-to-clean vibrant porcelain enamel requires no seasoning, minimizes sticking and is dishwasher-safe.
- Enameled cast iron delivers superior heat distribution and retention
- Ready to use, requires no seasoning
- Easy-to-clean and durable enamel resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking
- Light colored smooth interior enamel allows easy monitoring of cooking progress
- Tight-fitting lids are specially designed to circulate steam and return moisture back to the food
- Ergonomic knobs and handles are designed for easy lifting
- Stainless steel knob is safe at any oven temperature
- Lightest weight cast iron by quart on the market
- Compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe up to 500°F
- Safe for dishwasher and metal utensils
We Also Recommend