Le Creuset Signature Round French Ovens
We love Le Creuset Signature Round French Ovens because they are versatile and stand the test of time. Pryde's owner, Louise Meyers, has cooked more than a thousand dishes in hers including spaghetti, soups, vegetables, roasted chicken and braised meat.
Handcrafted one at a time inside the Fresnoy-Le-Grand foundry for nearly a century, Le Creuset round French ovens have been a fixture in homes and restaurants around the world for generations.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip.
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F.
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
We Also Recommend